ONLINE SCHEDULING: Massage, Reiki, and Reflexology Appointments
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
- The Cause MRR program serves wounded, ill, and injured Active Duty service members - and their caregivers - who are currently undergoing treatment at a military medical facility, especially those that are assigned to a WTU (or have recently been medically retired from one) or NICoE . All others will be accommodated on a space-available, walk-in basis only. THIS PROGRAM IS NOT INTENDED FOR HOSPITAL STAFF.
- If you do not fit the criteria above, your online registration will be cancelled. You are welcome to stop by the check-in desk on the day of the program to inquire about available slots.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please cancel at least 24 hours in advance (using the link in your confirmation email) so we can offer it to someone else. Three or more “no-shows” will result in you being unable to register online for future appointments.
- Cause does not offer Prenatal Massage.
- You are welcome to specify a gender preference for your therapist/practitioner, and we will do our best to accommodate your request, but cannot make any guarantees due to the nature of our scheduling process.
- You may only pre-register for one appointment per day. Any additional online registrations will be cancelled by an administrator.
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (Bethesda, MD)
Schedule: Every Wednesday night from 5:30-8:30pm
Location: Walter Reed Bethesda USO Warrior and Family Center, 4565 Taylor Rd. Bldg. 83
Fort Belvoir (VA)
Schedule: The 1st and 3rd Wednesday night of each month from 5:30-8:30pm
Location: Ft. Belvoir USO Warrior and Family Center, 5940 9th Rd.
Fort Hood (TX)
Schedule: Every Tuesday from 8:30am-12:30pm
Location: WTB Rough Rider Village, Bldgs 3558 and 3559